- Rooms with indoor moisture
- A suitable room for bedroom
- Vestibule and hallway gets more functional
- Kitchen - Liune door suits there too
- Studio and home office
- A suitable door for childrens room
- Living room gets space with Liune
- A Liune for Sauna
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Toilet gets spacious and still private
If there is a one room for clothes, it is reasonable to have a Liune door with reflecting mirror in it. With one Liune you get multiple benefits: saving the space as the door slides into the wall and a looking-glass in a door does not take any space from the walls.
All the space in efficient use
One Liune spares the floor space 1-1,5 square meters when you dont have to save the space to the turning door with hinges. The same amount of square meters is saved in the partition walls: you can use all the wall area. Put some shelves, cupboards or a coat track where ever you want.
The Liune itself is on an useful purpose when there is a large looking-glass in the door. In Liune, the looking-glass can be only one side on the door, or on both sides.